voicing mixtures and procedures

zoran grujic zorang@mgnet.co.yu
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 01:12:26 +0200

                   =20
    Hi List,
=20
     my name is Zoran Grujic,I work as piano teacher and technician in =
Yugoslavia.I will have much voicing work on rock-hard hammers in old,bad =
grands in musical school here.I would like to hear some of your =
experiences about hammer softeners (alcohol/water,or some other =
mixture).How much water goes into alcohol?How to apply it?I am also =
interested in shelac hammer hardener,which was in use before =
lacquers.The same questions as before.I checked archives,but didn't get =
all answers about it.
    Many thanks in advance.Regards,

                                                             Zoran

                                                             =