voicing mixtures and procedures

Dimce Stojanovski dimce@jordan.com
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 00:52:32 -0400

Zorane
Jas nessto imam staveno na diskot vo vrska so tvoite pressanja. Sega sum =
vo New York, a za nekolku dena ke se vratam vo Ann Arbor, Mi kade stalno =
zzivaeam i ke ti ispratam se ssto imam.
Dimce
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: zoran grujic=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, September 03, 1999 7:12 PM
  Subject: voicing mixtures and procedures

                     =20
      Hi List,
  =20
       my name is Zoran Grujic,I work as piano teacher and technician in =
Yugoslavia.I will have much voicing work on rock-hard hammers in old,bad =
grands in musical school here.I would like to hear some of your =
experiences about hammer softeners (alcohol/water,or some other =
mixture).How much water goes into alcohol?How to apply it?I am also =
interested in shelac hammer hardener,which was in use before =
lacquers.The same questions as before.I checked archives,but didn't get =
all answers about it.
      Many thanks in advance.Regards,
  =20
  =20