Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 07:51:56 -0700

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Joe,

Here is an e-mail that I just sent to Rich.  As I said before, I have
the impression that they consider bushings and fasteners superfluous and
are willing to live with the result.  However, you and Rich are welcome
to prove me wrong, and I am grateful for your offer of assistance.

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA