question time

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 05 Sep 1999 12:22:20 -0400

> This was originally a Mehaffey tool, therefore [would be] available from Pacific Piano Supply.

Thanks, Jim, I knew if I had the source wrong someone would correct
me.  I too did not like the tool because I thought it a bloodier tool
to use than my regular capstan tools.  I tend to leave blood all over
any piano I redo.  I don't think it is good without some on it.

> Have seen it, but am not quite that lazy... yet.

Lazy smazy, _I_ have trouble finding that bloody small hole since I
cannot see them.  I have had too many old wooden ones split on me in
the past.  Yell for CA, ra ra ra.

>  I hate removing the stack...

Power screw drivers with long bits are nice for this onerous chore.

Have a nice Monday.

		Newton