Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:35:32 -0500 (CDT)

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Hi Al,
I have a question I don't think anyone has asked yet. Did you see the ribs
*before* you tuned it? I assume most techs don't habitually pull pianos out
from the wall when they tune unless there is a peculiar enough noise coming
from back there that they feel the need to investigate. Any chance the ribs
were that way when you tuned it and just didn't make a horrible enough noise
that you could differentiate from the horrible enough noises Grand spinets
make already?

Just a thought.

 Ron N