Plate Screws !!

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:19:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/05/1999 11:08:54 PM, nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET writes:

<< First, why would the number
of screws involved have any bearing on whether they are loose or not? I
don't see a connection here. >>

Ron;
 I don't know that the "number" or quantity of screws would have any bearing
on whether any were loose or not. It just seemed odd to me that there were
'no' screws loose out of that number................if it had been a grand I
would have expected several loose screws and would not have been not been
surprised to find them.
  No "connection" was intended that is why I used the ( )s :-).

   It is an altogether interesting plate design with screws running
completely around the perimeter with the exception of a 24" stretch in the
bass..... In addition to the plate design, the soundboard has cutoffs in the
top left hand and bottom right hand corners thus effectively giving a kinda
odd trapezoidal/rectangular shape to the speaking/crowned area of the board
Jim Bryant (FL)