Liability advice

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:29:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/99 5:11:56 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ilvey@jps.net writes:

<< Now wait a minute...something like this is going to small
 claims court.  There won't be any lawyers.  Wim, don't let your
 paranoia get the better of you...

 David Ilvedson, RPT

For some of these cases, small claims is probable the way to it should be
handled, And you are right, there is no need for a lawyer there, although I
have seen lawyers represent clients in small claims. I mentioned it not in
the belief that there will be a lawsuit, but the way people sue over even the
smallest details, one can never be sure.

Wim