Liability advice

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 19:44:00 -0700

At 06:44 PM 09/06/1999 -0500, Rob wrote:

>I have had the unfortunate experience of coming across several "Grand"
>brand spinets.  The name alone has "marketing" written all over it.

I remember my first encounter with this .... .... .... well .... whatever.
As I was attempting to produce a musical scale (in vain) I noticed
a decal near one side. It was a spinet, but they labeled it an "artist
console." I immediately named it (in my head) "Lying Bastard."

If Al has any more trouble from the owners, he might do worse than
show them Rob's post, and a few others from this thread.

Susan Kline