Kimbal damper levers.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:31:13 EDT

rsnelson@davesworld.net writes:

<< Could some one please advise where I might get 5-6 damper levers for an
old Kimbal console.  It has the brass damper rails and I can't find the
damper levers in any of my catalogs. The have no flanges on them and the
cutout with the pin slips into a slot on the brass rails.
 Someone has been robbing the treble end to replace broken ones. May have to
keep robbing.  Used would be fine!

 Wood on this baby is so brittle it's like walking through the forest and
every tree you touch falls down.  Oh! and the brass axe you are carrying
breaks into.

 Richard Snelson
 Associate Member PTG
 Oliver Piano Services. >>

Call Judy or Roger at Kimball (1-800-422-1611) and ask if they still have
some in stock.

Willem Blees