Damper height gauges

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:42:32 -0400

Sorry, this reply came up after my post.

At 02:54 PM 9/8/99 -0400, Newton wrote:
>>        A disagreement among the greats?
>
>I _never_ disagree with Jim Harvey.  He knows too much more than I do.

Quit it! Also, the bit about resting your chest on the stretcher... see,
I'm still stealing ideas after all these years, and that idea is now part
of the collection! 8-} Conversely, as much as I would like it to, the short
stool idea doesn't work for me, in spite of having trombonist's arms.

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net
  Cars can leak, but not smoke. Diesels can smoke, but not leak.
 				  - someone in Washington DC?