Damper height gauges

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:31:15 -0400

For those interested, here's the background for Ron's statement:

In a private, unrelated message, the following portion:

Harvey: "Um... I didn't charge enough either."

Nossaman: "The truth will set your fee."

That line is a keeper, both in message format and in my brain cells.

At 11:27 AM 9/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>* Do you make shop calls? Can you come over before the medication kicks in?
>What are your rates? (here's your chance to use that "fee" line)
>
> Ron N

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net