August journal that side of the border

David M. Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 07:54:48 -0500

Susan:

I got my September issue yesterday and saw your picture, & read the
article.  Years ago I heard stories about a couple of brothers here in
Dallas that used to "cut down" uprights in this method (i.e. cut and re
welded the plate).  Maybe Jack Wyatt will remember. He's about the only
technician around here older than I am!  He even has his birth year as part
of his email address: {jwyatt1492@aol.com}.

dave

On 9/8/99 at 10:07 PM Susan Kline wrote:

>At 07:48 PM 09/08/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>>Roger & List,
>>
>>Just got my august Journal yesterday. There is no postmark on the
enveloppe
>>so I don't know when it was actually mailed. Something's strange
though...

>>Marcel Carey, RPT
>>Sherbrooke, QC
>
>A new s-low for mail service. I got the September issue today.
>Pleasant surprise, seeing what was on the cover. (my photo, smirk)
>
>Susan Kline

David M. Porritt
dporritt@swbell.net
Meadows School of the Arts