ABS Kawai flanges

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:23:08 -0500 (CDT)

Mark,

I was wondering the same thing regarding what glue to use when rebushing ABS
flanges.

Don has agreed to have Kawai bear the cost of repinning these flanges, so
that is the route I will be taking.

I'll have to see if the school will spring for the cost of the DC short tank
system.

Not only is the CX-5H missing a rib or two, it also has no spine (no back posts)

Cheers

Terry