Go bars

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:30:19 -0600

Hi Bob,
           One area of our shop has a 7 1/2ft ceiling, bend the bars like a
bow and it makes glueing bridges and caps easy. Since the ceiling is fixed
the dowel in the foot along with the shims enable us to adjust for
different heights in pianos and bridges.  Using them about 4 to 5" apart
gives a lot of clamping pressure.
Regards Roger

At 07:06 PM 09/09/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Sorry for this obvious (?) question:  What in the blazes is a "go Bar".  Now
>I know what a go-go dancer is, and I know what "going for broke" is, but
what
>is a go bar?
>
>Bob Bergantino, RPT, the uninformed
>Willoughby Hills, Ohio