Linden Piano made in Ireland

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:17:11 -0400

I did one a few years ago, maybe five, and having experience with such
some 35 years ago with two of them, I told the customer that if there
were broken parts they would stay broken, that I would not be
responsible for any breakage before, during or after tuning and would
do nothing more than tune it if it was indeed tunable.

It was tunable and playable so I tuned it with a soft blow and
suggested the customer play it soft as well.

Turned out to be a rather nice sounding piano even if I didn't
challenge it's dynamic range.

Use any more disclaimers you can think of.

		Newton