Tunelab question

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 11:57:21 -0400

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM write:

>I have a Palm Pilot type organizer.  I wonder if Tunelab or any other tuning
>software can be put in a Windows CE format?  The small size would be great
>work with.  The new Casiopia in color is $499 with video and lots of bells
>and whistles.  What do you think Mr Scott?

I have been asked that before.  If it were easy, I would do it.
Unfortunately,
Windows CE is not as compatible with Win95/98 as Microsoft would have
people believe.  And Windows CE is off to a shakey start (3rd start,
actually).  I hate to chase a moving target.  I will be looking in to
the possibility, but I can't promise anything yet.

-Robert Scott
 Real-Time Specialties