Computer help! (Not piano related...)

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:00:08 -0500

>...Do you  think a program like Norton utilities or is it too late?...

Norton Utilities can do fantastic things.  Always worth a try.

>...I sure would like to have some of that old  info...
>Brian Trout Quarryville, PA btrout@desupernet.net

On the Mac laptop I have (2400c), I have used it as an external hard disk
with a special SCSI Disk Adapter cable more than once to save info on
computers with hard drives no longer operable.  Was a major relief once I
discovered this significant feature.

Maybe your laptop has a similar feature.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild