Computer help! (Not piano related...)

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:20:49 -0500

>...If it makes you feel any better, I'm not smart enough to back my stuff
>up at all, so some day I'm gonna have a computer meltdown and be stuck
>in a very similar situation.
>
>						Mark Wilson, Associate
>						Ravenswood, WV

It's a very sinking feeling, Mark, one I'd highly recommend you avoid at
all costs.  But you seem to be inclined to experience such a thing by your
comments.

This I guarantee, if and when it happens, you will gain a new awareness of
what 'smart enough' really means when it comes to 'backing up your stuff'.

Best to you,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731