Squeezebox Blues (off topic)

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 22:24:54 -0300

Hi Rob,
I went to the MITA site, and I copied an accordian page. I am going to
paste it and I hope it leads you to a site you can use.
<http://www.ask.com/main/metaAnswer.asp?MetaEngine=AltaVista&logQID=314C1EE37469D311808100A0C9FC7B51&qCategory=&qSource=4&frames=yes&site_name=Jeeves&scope=web&r=x&MetaTopic=1998+MITA+Convention&MetaURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mitatechs.com%2Fconvention.html&EngineOrdinal=4&ItemOrdinal=3&ask=MITA+metasearch&origin=0&MetaList=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mitatechs.com%2Fconvention.html&x=19&y=5>

This was the site I started from, I hope it helps.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada