Flaming back page

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:47:25 -0400

Don -

One other thing.  The ad, which goes to us piano techs, is not what I
call informing the public.  This is exactly what I meant in my original
- that it's a 2nd hand way of doing it.  It's putting the monkey on
*our* backs, where it does not belong.  Give us the info we need in
order to tell customers how to differentiate.  As it stands now, all we
can do us tell folks to watch out for certain "gray market" pianos.
That's going to translate into "watch out for Yamaha," and that's too
bad.