U1 buzz

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:44:05 +1000

G'day friends

-Try a little pressure on the brackets that hold the let-off buttons. I had
one piano where this was a little loose and buzzing.....
-Brian's notion of moving the piano is also worth exploring, after spending
a couple of hours with one piano, we moved it in desperation into the middle
of the room....the noise stopped, moved it back...started again....yep,
inside the wall! The piano now lives in another part of the room...rather
than punch a hole in the wall to find whatever it was!

Cheers
Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services
Canberra Australia