Poll - Most and least favorite pianos you serviced

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:45:47 EDT

Yamaha on all accounts.  They are made well and consistant.  I have liked
individual Steinways and two Mason BB's have been great also but Yamaha is
the easiest and favorite to work on.  I always know what works and how to fix
all that may ails them.

Least favorite large grand... there isn't one.  Large grands are a pleasure
to service even if more difficult.  Kimball La Petite takes the small grand
prize for least fav.  The large piano category would be the birdcage anything
and then the small upright would be the "Grand"(brand) "console" (what they
called it) that was actually a drop action spinet.

Ed ( the Yamaha lover) Tomlinson

<< I am very interested to know from your vast experience of tuning and
 servicing many piano brands, what are your most favorite and least favorite
 pianos you have serviced. I have grouped them into 4 categories of sizes.

 A. 6' or longer grand piano
 B. less than 6' grand piano
 C. 45" or higher upright piano
 D. less than 45" upright piano