2000 Pianotech Get Together

ginacarter ginacarter@email.msn.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:26:36 -0400

Folks,

Dale Probst has asked me to coordinate our get together in Arlington.

During our posts after KC, the consensus was that the best time to meet
would be during lunch on Thursday, the first full day of classes. I just
spoke with Dale and he does not have a sponsor; therefore, it would be a buy
our own lunch deal.

To make sure that space and food are available, Dale says he can have this
luncheon put on the registration form. Ergo, when we register for the
convention, we can choose to attend the Pianotech Meeting by registering for
the luncheon. Since we would be buying our own lunch anyway, seems
reasonable to me. We would have to show our ticket to get into the luncheon
meeting.

Comments?

Gina