2000 Pianotech Get Together

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:34:50 EDT

ginacarter@email.msn.com writes:

<< During our posts after KC, the consensus was that the best time to meet
 would be during lunch on Thursday, the first full day of classes. I just
 spoke with Dale and he does not have a sponsor; therefore, it would be a buy
 our own lunch deal.

 To make sure that space and food are available, Dale says he can have this
 luncheon put on the registration form. Ergo, when we register for the
 convention, we can choose to attend the Pianotech Meeting by registering for
 the luncheon. Since we would be buying our own lunch anyway, seems
 reasonable to me. We would have to show our ticket to get into the luncheon
 meeting.

 Comments?

 Gina

I don't meeting with you guys, but a hotel luncheon is going to cost $25 -
$30. I am not sure I like you guys that much. :)  Do we have to have lunch?
Can't we meet in a room, and bring our own meal? How about a cafetria style
restaurant near by where we can order off the menue?

Wim