RCT

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:30:12 -0400

Don and list,
        O.K. just what does it do that is better? Everything I've seen or read or heard
the TuneLab program does too but in a different way. What am I missing? Is it really worth
the extra $750?!? I can tell the difference between my accutuner tunings and my TuneLab
tunings (especially as I get better at using it) but I have yet to see a demonstrable
difference between TuneLab and RCT.  I commend both Dean and Bob for their wizardry but I
don't feel comfortable shelling out that much more money unless I can get a dollar for
function increase in my usage of the product. Am I wrong or is this just basic
consumerism?
                Greg