RCT

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:14:32 -0500

I'm absolutely new to electronic tuning-  have tuned ONE piano with a SAT
III, and hated it!  Of course, I hated tuning by ear for the first
thousand hours of practice or so..........     It occurs to me that
carrying around a laptop, with all its electronic sophistication, plus
its tendency to be fragile would be considerably more of a hassle than
the very portable SAT.  I haven't seen many comment about this, and,
since I am being swayed by electronics, having been shown how little I
know about tuning by those nasty little lights, would appreciate thoughts
in this regard.

Thanks
les bartlett
houston