Are the other piano tech discussion forums?

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:30:32 -0600

Hi Brian...
At 03:13 PM 9/14/1999 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm trying to find if there are other piano tech discussions available to
>us.  I'll try the "real-time" mIRC chat session tonight, but I really would
>prefer to find a standard post up a thread format, and see if someone
>responds directly to the thread.

There are the newsgroups rec.music.makers.piano as well as
alt.music.piano-technician. The first gets a LOT of traffic, and the second
hardly any.

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT -  Calgary, Alberta Canada
Registered Piano Technician   http://www.musselwhite.com
email: john@musselwhite.com - blues@musselwhite.com