RCT

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:31:17 +0000

Hello Rich,
Sorry.  As I read the post I understood you to say that you were using and RCT with
Tunelab in it.  My misunderstanding.  I use RCT and the Sanderson's Accutuner II and
have been very happy with both instruments.  It is an extremely hard call for me to
say that one is better than the other but there are things you can do with RCT that
you cannot do with the SATII or SATIII.  Sorry about the misunderstanding.
---Marvin