Corfam removal

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:39:36 +0000

John,
We just finished a corfam job in the shop about a month ago.  The corfam
just falls off with 409.  We use one of the squirt bottles that has the
needle type dispenser on the top and it makes the job a breeze.  We had to
remove the hammer butts as the corfam was also on the butts where leather is
normally used.  If all you have to do is replace the catcher corfam you wont
have to remover a thing.
---Marvin