Corfam removal

Clark caccola@net1plus.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:07:45 -0100

Brian Henselman wrote:

> BTW, guys did I use the right word?  Is sulfactant correct?  I'm trying to
> think of the proper term for "wall-paper" remover.  Did I get it right?

Surfactant? a guess.

Wallpaper remover always comes in handy. I use it diluted to remove worn catcher
leather pretty frequently, and they just about dissolve. I keep a spray bottle
full of the stuff (you know, like for stripping off all of the veneer on a
piano!).

Clark

"I'm not an instrument-maker, but a philosophic music-man seduced into
carpentry" - Harry Partch