evaluating sdbd. crown & bridge downbearings in a new piano

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:45:05 +0200

Thanks Brian... Jeshhh... there is so darn much good reading in the Journal... I
have to kick myself in the head for waiting til I was 46 years old to decide to
become a member. Now I am going to have to just buy all the back issues
available and close myself up in a cave for a few months to digest it all..
grin..

Can't wait for the CD to come out.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.