evaluating sdbd. crown & bridge downbearings in a new piano

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:07:49 -0600

Kris,
Rub the lumps out the best you can cleaning and removing the lumps.
Then steam and rub with SGT Steam. Most of the felt will so back but be
slightly shrunk.
Joe Goss