Wurlitzer/Samick case repair

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:39:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/1999 12:29:28 AM, draine@mediaone.net writes:

<< I am soliciting advice on how best to make a satisfactory repair. I confess
that I am *not* a refined woodworker.
Patrcik >>

Patrick;
 Not being a refined woodworker we can forgive you
for...but spelling your name?? :-)

 You have encountered a MDF Wurly there and repair to the hinges/screws is
really kinda simple and can take several courses.  My favorite is to clean
out all the loose/ disturbed MDF and fill in the holes with Webb's Wood
Rebuilder/NuWood (a two part polyester and wood dust product)........then new
screw holes can be drilled and the hinges reinstalled with some
security..this will be more than they had when they were new in some cases :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)