Blank messages

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:17:17 -0500

Someone recently wrote:
>I usually end up receiving about 3 out of every 4 of your posts.  One of
>your posts today was blank.  I have been assuming that the problem was with
>my computer because everyone else seems to reply to the ones I miss.  I did
etc.

I, too, have noticed this occurring, with increasing frequency since
August. While folks may occasionally hit the "send" button before they type
any content, I'm guessing it may be a bug in some server software. The same
problem has happened on other lists I'm subscribed to; some folks receive
the full message and others don't. Any news on this Andy?

Patrick Draine