hammer steam voicing

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:41:32 -0600

Most "light dimmers" will not cut back enough on relatively "low wattage"
devices to  cool the iron as much as you are wanting two, too, to.  (
sorry, couldn't help it )
I have no idea as to what would happen if a light dimmer was fastened in
line with a second dimmer - POOF???  Besides that would really be bulky
compared to a 1 amp diode in either leg of the wire going to the iron.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.