Shoulders

Rogério Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:54:44 -0300

Roger Jolly
I suppose that I need some help in order to understand correctly the way I
must travel in order to do a good job.
On May 1999 Journal, page 27 you say "...hit the high shoulders....."
I think that you are saying to apply steam on both sides of the hammer at
each shoulder near the strike point. I am correct?
Another important point to me is: the center of the hammer at the strike
point is 12.00 o'clock. There are 10 and 11 o'clock on each side of the
hammer or one side is 10 and 11 o'clock and the other side is 13 and 14
o'clock?
Finally I would like to know if must be linen or may be with cotton cloth
Thanks very much

   Rogerio Cunha - Rio de Janeiro
	IC Member of the Guild
rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br