Young Chang Pramberger PG-185 Soft Tuning Pins

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:47:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/1999 3:29:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rbazemor@email.msn.com writes:

> I have just recently purchased a Young Chang PG-185 Grand and during it's
>  first tuning a tuning pin broke off.  Young Chang sent a new pin and when
>  the dealer techs installed it and brought it up to pitch, it broke off as
>  well.  I am trying to find out if this is beginning to show up in other
>  Pramberger/Young Chang pianos.
>
>  Rick Bazemore

Wow Rick -

 I have seen many Young Changs but never this problem. Others have mentioned
the only causes I could think of. Good Luck

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co
1 800 394 1117