Player Piano Basics

David Pritchard musicbydavid@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

I'm a fairly new technician and I have a client who
recently purchased a "Mastertone" player piano,
#23610.  I've never done any repair on players and
need advice.  I suspect air is escaping from hoses
and/or connections, because you must put the tempo on
presto and pump the pedals as hard and fast as
possible to get any sound at all.  Please advise me
what I should check for and how to fix the obvious
problems that come to mind first.

Thank you,

David Pritchard
Scottsbluff, NE

=====

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.