Yamaha LU-90 ...and other indonesian attrocities

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:28:32 -0600

Hi Elian,
              We have not encountered the same problems with the US built
units, just zero voicing and sounding like a tin can. Steaming the hammers
takes about 10 to 15 min. And it is a nice instrument for the money, after
they have been prepped.
  Action parts are now being mfg in China, so you can expect another swing
in QC, but knowing Yamaha they will sort it out in short order.
Regards Roger