Warped grand piano lid - Jack & Roger

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:20:33 +0200

Actually its Brian, I posed the query. It is a 4' 6" Monington & Weston
(English) Grand, probably 20's. Cant see serial number as on it's side in
between a wall and other pianos which I didnt have the energy or labour to
move right now. Other point of note is the lid has a tapered bevel around
the edge, perhaps the carpenter across road will get a call per Roger

Thanks for other suggestions so far

Brian

------

Hello Ron!

   Information needed.  Size,  Age and Brand.
Different brands react in different ways.
If it is an old amercian built piano you have a
chance to repair.  If not ,,, well ,,, good luck.

Regards;
Jack Wyatt