Yamaha LU-90 ...and other indonesian attrocities

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:56:00 +0200

Just thought I'd pop in late on this one. We have a few of these here in
Norway. Not my favorite Yamaha. Seems to like to move around a lot while you
are tuning it. Not as stable tuning wise as Yamahas are in general. Otherwise
they seem ok enough.. a bit bright and thin sounding. Cyber Ear doesnt like
them either. Has trouble picking up A5 and A1 on all I have tried it on so far.
Specially A5 I have to really work at to get a reading worth using.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway