Bird calls

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 08:36:29 -0500

> vis a vis male/female.

The male will be the "prettier" one.  Female birds are dull colored
for camouflage.

I don't see so well, about 7% of normal so birds are little black
things flying around up there but once, while showing someone New
York from the Circle Line Manhattan cruise I saw a gull glide blow
me, about four feet, and even though I am not fond of gulls in
general, seeing the top side of such a large bird was a truly
stunning experience for me.  Lovely beyond words.  God created such
wonderful things for us to appreciate.

Have a good weekend all.

		Newton