More advice needed

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 02 Apr 2000 09:29:34 +0200

Well, I dont know about you other guys.. but I support Clyde 100% !!. Way to
stick it to them Clyde... grin.. bty if she doesnt want to pay and pay up
quick you just let me know.. I got these friends in Chicago you see and...
well you just let me know if she gives you any trouble..

wheres my cigar ?

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.