One Piece Ivory

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 Apr 2000 22:18:35 -0400

John,

As Willem says, there are kits to fix chipped keytops.  I've never used them, but
I saw a demonstration once.  It sounds like you are talking about thirty or so
keytops that need repair.  How valuable is the piano?  It may not be cost
effective to repair the ivories, in which case you need to pick some other
option.  In any case, I wouldn't advise experimenting on a client's piano.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger