Quality in Pianos

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:49:05 -0700

I have been using Pegasus Mail which is a free download from their
site...use your browser.  I like but am now using...groan...Outlook 2000 for
my e-mail.  By the way I am using Time & Chaos for the time being, even
bought and the hotsync add-on for my Palm.  I like it!  Much less
complicated than Outlook.

David I.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 1:47 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Quality in Pianos

>John Ross wrote:
>
>> ÿþ<
>
>I get this thing several times from different users.. What causes this
>glitch, anybody know ??

Yea, I know what it is, and I've posted about it before. The posts of
Patricia Neely, Low Sye Yuan, and John Ross were all unreadable and all
have the magic words in the header - Microsoft Outlook Express. Note
please, that no other mail management programs seem to do this, but it is
EXTREMELY common with Outlook. Following the tenuous chain of observed
evidence would seem to indicate that the above participants should consider
downloading Eudora Light from Qualcomm, or something else that works since
Outlook apparently does not.

We aim to serve... and volley.

Ron N