Computer Glitch Revealed

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:24:56 -0400

Patricia,

I'm sorry.  I spoke a bit too quickly.  I just went to the help menu and it
says that you need to have onboard one of the following programs (installed)
for the spell checking to work:

Microsoft Office 95
Microsoft Office 97
(I would guess Microsoft Office 2000 as well)
Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Powerpoint

I didn't know the spell checking was not a part of the Outlook Express
program.  Actually, I don't have any of the above, at least not that I know
of.  I do have Microsoft Works, but not Word.  I also have Microsoft
Publisher.  Maybe it's looking to one of those programs for the dictionary.?
(Who knows... after all, we're dealing with Microsoft...)    Sorry for the
omission.

Good luck,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA