Tunelab

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:38:12 -0400

Hi Marcel,

You can write to David Porritt.  The plug-in program is available =
through him.  I don't know if it is available anywhere on the web for =
download.

His e-mail address is:   calcul8@swbell.net
=20
It seems to be a good program, although you'll probably need a little =
time with it to get acquainted with how it works and what inharmonicity =
readings will give "normal" results, etc.  Get the program, try it out, =
and then if you have trouble figuring out something, just send an e-mail =
to Dave, or fire off an e-mail to the pianotech list.  I'm sure somebody =
will be able to help you out.  (Dave is a nice guy, and he was very =
helpful to me when I had questions.)

Happy tuning.  :-)

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Marcel Carey=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 4:53 PM
  Subject: Tunelab

  Hi,=20

  I just did change platform but kept RCT on my old PB5300 monochrome =
comp. It is for sale with esternal CD drive and printer if anyone is =
interested, write privately.

  I saw a couple of weeks ago that there now was a Tunelab plug-in that =
could calculate tuning curves. I wish I still had the internet adress. I =
tried using Tunelab by itself but find it a little intimidating. I any =
of you could direct me to the person who wrote the plug-in, I would be =
grateful.

  Thanks in advance,

  Marcel Carey, RPT
  Sherbrooke, QC