ball fitting for tuning hammer

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 19:30:54 -0500

Roger,

    Don't give up. There ARE those of us who really appreciate a
dealer who will "put out" (so to speak) to make a piano decent
for a potential customer. I have one, and I'll go overboard because
of it, to help him. He puts me up in a Holiday Inn and buys most
of my meals while I'm there (out of town).
    I wish more dealers were that concerned about their instruments
and their customers!

Avery