Teaching about Walter

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:26:59 -0400

Les,

This raises several questions in my mind, perhaps because I get rankled when
someone waits until the last minute to ask me to do something, then expects
me to bail them out (unless someone cancelled on them late or something like
that).  Do you feel an obligation to accept this "challenge"?  And why
specifically Walter pianos?  They're not all that well-known.  Is there a
dealer in the area?

I would simply decline the request, informing the group that I don't have
enough experience with that name brand to give an honest assessment and all
information would be second-hand.  FWIW, Walter has a very good reputation.
I service only two or three verticals, and they seem okay to me.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT

I was called by a local piano teacher today and asked if I'd come to his