Another Recital in 1/7 Comma Meantone

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:47:24 -0500

Bill,

    As the song says, "That ain't necessarily so". Even though tuned with
my SAT, I had wonderful feedback at out last chapter meeting, using
Kirnberger III for Chopin! Done by a DMA piano performance major from
the university.
    When presented in the right way, many people are very favorable about
  HT's. Including technicians.
    Maybe if you didn't try to beat everyone over the head with

Avery

P.S. I'm still interested in trying your EBVT. I'd even be interested in
trying
         to learn to do it aurally, without offsets. With the proper
instructions,
         that "is" possible, you know.

P.P.S. Not trying to stir anything up, just wanting to let you know that there
             are quite a few people "out there" who are interested.